Retirement Property resales from Churchill
Churchill Retirement Living is a housebuilder specialising in purpose-built, attractive retirement apartments throughout the UK.
Types of retirement property
Churchill focus on Retirement Living properties designed with owners in mind. People who purchase a retirement living property have often outgrown their family home, with the maintenance becoming too much and are looking for a more flexible living solution.
Homeowners get to keep the independence and lifestyle they’ve always enjoyed, but with additional benefits such as an immediate social network and facilities for friends and family to stay.
Facilities at Churchill Retirement Living Developments include:
- A lodge manager responsible for site maintenance and day-to-day support
- Communal gardens you can enjoy
- Laundry room in selected developments
- Owners’ lounge for relaxing, entertaining, socialising and participating in organised events
- Guest suite for family and friends to stay
- Some developments have a wellbeing suite with hairdressing, beauty therapy and treatment facilities.
The service charge covers the cost of staff, security systems and safety equipment, building insurance, property maintenance, garden maintenance, cleaning of communal areas, heating and lighting of communal areas including the laundry room, and water rates. The charge is transparent with a full budget analysis available for each development.