Retirement Property sales with Renaissance
Founded in the 1990s as a luxury retirement housebuilder, Renaissance is responsible for the construction of some of the most desirable retirement living communities in the country. Renaissance developments have generous space standards, high quality specifications and beautiful landscaped gardens.
RetirementMove currently has a range of Fleur de Lis retirement properties for sale in Christchurch, Hartley Wintney, Haywards Heath, Wareham and Romsey.
Types of property available
Fleur de Lis
Luxury apartment living providing older people with an easier lifestyle and independence into later life. Fleur de Lis owners are members of the exclusive Fleur-de-Lis Privilege Club.
- Apartments designed for the needs of older people
- A variety of luxurious, comfortable and modern interiors to choose from
- Owners’ lounge and kitchen with free WiFi
- Guest suite for visiting friends and family
- On-site concierge
The Cavendish Collection
Luxury retirement living for over 55s who want to live in a stylish home with no compromises on space or quality. Both houses and apartments are available.
- Spacious rooms, high ceilings and plenty of light
- Hardwood floors and carpet
- Generous parking
- Built in technology for home entertainment
- Top of the range kitchens and bathrooms
- Private outdoor spaces
- Energy efficient insulation and heating
- Communal club room and estate manager
- Safety and security systems
Every property is subject to a weekly service charge (including ground rent), which varies by development and depends on the size and facilities available. Owners of 1 bedroom apartments pay less than 2 bedroom apartments and so on.
The charge includes the following:
- On-site concierge staff
- Emergency and security services
- Buildings insurance
- Water and sewerage
- Electricity in the communal areas
- Interior and exterior property and grounds maintenance, including lifts
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Redecoration fund