Selling a retirement property can be an emotional journey, which often brings with it a significant life change. A quick sale can be important, as service charges must continue to be paid until the sale goes through.
As estate agents specialising in retirement living, we know that selling a retirement flat is very different to selling a standard home. It requires specialist knowledge, an empathetic approach, an agent who understands how to conduct viewings effectively at a retirement development and sales support that's there when you need it.
What do we do differently?
- We have a growing database of nearly 4,000 active potential buyers
- We have in-depth knowledge of the retirement market in each local area
- We understand the retirement lifestyle and the emotional impact of a move
- A dedicated local sales agent will support you throughout the sales process
- We are a national agent, providing nationwide visibility of our ‘for sale’ properties – on our website, on Rightmove, Housingcare.org and on social media
- We take our time with viewings and conduct as many as needed
- We are independent – we have no hidden costs or affiliations
- Learn more about our services
What does our sales service cover?
- A friendly local retirement sales specialist dedicated to your property
- Free property valuation
- We organise and conduct viewings – as many as it takes
- Detailed photographs and descriptions
- Marketing of the property including advertising on Rightmove, Housingcare.org and social media
- Assistance throughout the sales process, to facilitate a quick painless sale.
Get in touch with our sales team today to find out more
Tel: 0800 080 3303
Office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm -
Or speak directly to one of our local specialist agents.