Selling a retirement property can be an emotional journey, which often brings with it a significant life change. A quick sale can be important, as service charges must continue to be paid until the sale goes through.
As estate agents specialising in retirement living, we know that selling a retirement property is very different to selling a standard home. It requires specialist knowledge, an empathetic approach, an agent who understands how to conduct retirement property viewings and sales support that's there when you need it.
What do we do differently?
- We have a growing database of nearly 4,000 active potential buyers
- We have in-depth knowledge of the retirement market in each local area
- We understand the retirement lifestyle and the emotional impact of a move
- A dedicated local sales agent will support you throughout the sales process
- We are a national agent, providing nationwide visibility of our ‘for sale’ properties – on our website, on Rightmove, Housingcare.org and on social media
- We take our time with viewings and conduct as many as needed
- We are independent – we have no hidden costs or affiliations
What does our sales service cover?
- A friendly local retirement sales specialist dedicated to your property
- Free property valuation
- We organise and conduct viewings – as many as it takes
- Detailed photographs and descriptions
- Marketing of the property including advertising on Rightmove, Housingcare.org and social media
- Assistance throughout the sales process, to facilitate a quick painless sale.
Get in touch with our sales team today to find out more
Tel: 0800 080 3303
Office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm -
Or speak directly to one of our local specialist agents.